Our structural drafting services division is a supporting drafting and analysis service offered to structural engineers. Our services will allow you to concentrate on high value added components while we will handle the mundane, but very important tasks. You will be able to deliver more with less when you engage us as your structural drafter.
- Creation of member schedules
- Connection details drafting
- Sheet layouts and Summary of sheets
- Conflict and clash checking
- Cross checking with design criterion (Design Criterion to be provided by structural engineer)
- 2d frame analysis – Manual or using staad -Pro
- Space frame analysis – using staad pro
- Preparation of structural drawings from your design brief and sketches
- Co ordination with Architect.
- Responding to RFIs from builder and detailers.
- Member placement in Architects model.
- 3d IFC models for validation by Architect.
- Standard checks for Precast Panels (Lifting, spinning. Corner reinforcements, Dowel Pins, Castin plates, Non Load bearing panels, Ferrules), Panel breaks
- Full set of pdf drawings
- Full set of Autocad drawings
- Member Schedule
- Load analysis calculation (manual or staad pro)
- Connection details
- Panel break up (Initial, depending upon location – Melb, Sydney or Brisbane. Other states you please supply constraints)
- Panel break up considering crane availability.
- Rationalisation of Panel details to lower costs. (we will liase with Architect)
Please note – Each item on the deliverables have to be covered by a purchase order. We can work also on an hourly rate basis.
Please note we are not structural engineers. We provide these services to structural engineers.