How to arrange for an Interview
Please visit Arranging for an Interview
Structural Engineer (Melbourne)
We are looking for an accredited structural engineer to expand our service offering in Australia.
You must have all local accreditations and a list of clients which can be leveraged on.
The offer can be part ime/full time/Consultancy employment or partnership.
Please give us a call (03 9560 6397) to discuss further.
Structural Engineer (India)
We are looking for an experienced structural engineer in our back office in Chennai/Kochi to lead a team of highly skilled young engineers.
You must have passed out with flying colours and must have atleast 10 years experience working with reputed structural engineering companies in India or middle east.
You must be proficient in engineering codes applied to USA, India and middle East.
You must be proficient in staad pro or any equivalent analysis software.
Graduate Structural Engineering Trainee
We have 2 positions available for graduate engineering trainees.
To be successful
- You must have passed out with flying colors.
- You have to qualify via our tests and interview.
- If you are not in the top 10% of your class you are unlikely to qualify
- You must have top notch analytical abilities and eye for detail.
- You must be committed to stay with us for a minimum of 5 years
- You must be able to score above 80% in CAT tests
We will offer the best compensation package available in the country for brilliant graduates. We will offer you training and exposure and set you up on a career path which is well regarded world over.