Tek1 provides drafting services and structural shop drawings for a wide variety of clients across the globe.
- Material Take Off (Estimation of steel in your projects)
- Structural Drafting (A service to Structural Engineers)
- Structural Shop Drawings for oil and gas, commercial, Industrail, facades
- Metal Works
- Precast Panel Detailing
- 15 Tekla Licences. Genuine licenses.
- We operate 2 shifts,
- We employ 30 highly skilled detailers in our steel division.
- We employ 22 experienced detailers in our precast division.
- 28 genuine CAD licenses (Autocad + ActCad) across both divisions.
- 2 Full time developers. 2 Part time developers.
- We recruit from the top end of the town.
- We have now developed highly specialised and customised tooling. You can read about it in our Tekla Open API and AutoCAD .net API blogs.
- Recent Precast Projects
- Tatterson’s Pavillion
- Kolbe Secondary College Model
- We’ve been involved with detailing the precast panels for about 100 apartments over the last 10 years.
- Over 300 steel detailing projects over the last decade.
- The above are but a few examples of many hundreds of projects.
Demonstrates the work we’ve done in precast and steel (and also our programming capabilities):
- We can easily transfer data between Revit, Autocad, Microstation and other BIM compliant software.
- Tekla is the software that we use most. We can utilize IFC models if required. Tekla can also export IFC models which Revit users can easily import into their model.
- As part of our standard deliverables, we issue a BIMSight Model so that our models can be easily viewed. (BIMSight is Tekla’s initiative to make Tekla models shareable. It is free to download.)
- Call us on +61 3 9560 6397, or
- Email: email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
- Employment Opportunities: Please email HR directly: firstname.lastname@example.org